University seminars and lectures
2018 lecturer (replacement of Prof. Karimi when unavailable), “Classical Electrodynamics” on Graduate Level, University of Ottawa, Canada
2013-2014 teaching assistant, lab courses “Laboratory Quantum Optics”, University of Vienna, Austria
2012-2013 lecturer, exercise course “Introductory Physics I”, University of Vienna, Austria
2012-2013 teaching assistant, lecture “Introductory Physics I”, University of Vienna, Austria
2006-2009 lecturer, exercise course “Physics for Chemists and Biologists”, University of Ulm, Germany
2010-2015 annual day-workshops for highly gifted pupils on quantum mechanics, International Academy Traunkirchen, Austria
2012/2014 lectures on quantum mechanics for high-school students within the program “Science goes School”, Lower Austria, Austria
2010/2014 day-workshop for high-school teachers on quantum mechanics, International Academy Traunkirchen, Austria
2015/2016 participation in “Open Doors”, University Ottawa, ARC building
2015 three-day workshop, public lecture and courses at high-schools on the topic “Quantenphysik – Experimente für die Schule” (link, video)
– supervision of high-school students in building and understanding simple optical experiments that demonstrate quantum optical effects.
– co-authored a small booklet (in German) explaining all investigated effects [IAT_Leitfaden_Quantenmechanik].
– coverage in Austrian news nachrichten.at meinbezirk.at.
2013 participation in the TV-Show „alpha-Academy – Die Welt der Quantenphysik“ (Austrian Television, ORF)
2013 participation in the TV-Show „ALPHA Art spezial – Kunst und Wissenschaft – neue Synergien“ (Austrian Television, ORF)
2013 art exhibition “Galerie Ulysses”, Vienna, Austria
– installation and presentation of quantum optics experiments together C. Schäff and B. Wittmann
2012 contemporary art exhibition “dOCUMENTA”, Kassel, Germany
– development, installation and presentation of quantum optics experiments together C. Schäff and B. Wittmann (link)
– selected media coverage in german (standard, ORF, Zeit, Stern, FR, ART, Tagespiegel)
2011 art, technology, and society festival “Ars Electronica“, Linz, Austria
– development, installation and presentation experiments demonstrating quantum effects together C. Schäff (link)